HR Business Partner
San Leandro, CA 94577 | Direct Hire
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner to support our client’s Engineering team. This is both a hands-on and strategic role in which you’ll be asked to continue creating an innovative culture as the continues its impressive growth. As with other Business Partners in the company, this requires more than executing the transactional elements of HR; each Business Partner is embedded with a business group and collaborates with leadership to help craft programs and policies.
What You’ll Do:
- Build relationships with the team to implement strategies that meet the development objectives of the company.
- Provide proactive employee relations and partner with assigned leadership to create a culture that supports business growth.
- Focus on performance and conflict management, leadership development, and change management.
- Partner on communications and best practices with HR leaders and cross-functional teams in L&D, Compensation, and Benefits.
- Provide coaching and development feedback to leaders and employees.
- Provide expertise and stewardship in all aspects of employee relations.
- Guidance and coach management in the delivery of compensation programs.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of HR experience in a technology organization or company.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR Business Partner (or equivalent) supporting Engineering or technology groups.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- 3 or more years of experience coaching managers, particularly on topics such as performance management, employee relations, and data analytics/reporting.
- Analytical and data management skills.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.