HR Business Partner
San Francisco, CA 94105 | Direct Hire
Our client is on a mission to save the World…or to help it learn more about data. They’ve built the only product analytics platform that lets everyone in an organization deeply understand each user journey.
Our client’s People Team focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining world-class talent, and the way they do it is simple: by fostering an environment that keeps people growing, productive, and happy. They are looking to add a dynamic, hands-on Partner to help them grow their unique, innovative culture while they scale and to provide the best coaching and guidance to their customer-facing line managers and team members.
What You'll Do:
- Advise and coach line managers and employees
- Execute on workforce planning, performance management, talent management and compensation programs
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters - balancing company, internal and stakeholder considerations
- Contribute to the development of HR programs and processes
- Facilitate performance management and succession planning programs
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of HR experience with at least 1year in an HRBP role supporting a customer-facing organization
- Strong execution and program-management skills
- Superb judgement and integrity
- Excellent decision-making skills with a bias toward action
- Ability to handle ambiguity with ease
- Ability to collaborate with employees at all levels
- Effective problem-solving by using judgement that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices and law.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.