Employee Relations Specialist
Merced, CA 95341
Our client has an immediate need for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Employee Relations Specialist for a long-term contract (possible contract-to-hire). This is a great opportunity with an iconic and well-established manufacturing company in Merced County.
What you will do:
* Make daily rounds in the plant; develop and maintains relationships with employees and management
* Conduct investigations from reported concerns and/or complaints
* Conduct exit interviews; analyze the data gathered to drive change
* Evaluate and make recommendations on programs aimed at employee engagement
* Maintain accurate and timely documentation of employee relations issues and investigations
* Stay abreast of employment law updates as it relates to employee relations and labor law requirements
What we are looking for:
* Must be bilingual - English/Spanish
* At least 3 years of experience in human resources and employee relations, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Strong working knowledge of HR and state and federal regulations
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.