Fremont, CA 94538
Do you have a passion for connecting with people in all areas of the workforce? From executives to hourly employees, our client believes in providing exceptional customer service through food and beverage distribution. Their secret to happiness is having a positive mindset and recognizing the link between local businesses and their communities. The role calls on both the art and science of great HR to move a successful company forward. Rule-mongers and those not wishing to collaborate or coach won’t fit this dynamic, fun culture.
What's in it for You:
- Work directly with a hands-on Founder/CEO
- Join an accomplished leadership team
- Get in at a ground-level as the organization begins to invest in higher-level HR Strategies:
- Succession and workforce planning
- Retention and onboarding
- Leadership, team, and employee development
- Compensation assessment
- Performance management
- Mentor an HR team of four
What We're Looking for:
- Significant HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- An HR leader with demonstrated success leading an HR function at the divisional or organizational level
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with folks at all levels from the warehouse floor to the leadership team
- Passion for developing people and organizations in a collaborative and inclusive manner
- An ability to partner with the team to create and execute effective people and culture programs
If all this appeals to you, we welcome an exploratory conversation.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.