San Rafael, CA 94903 | Direct Hire
A trusted leader in transportation and logistics management with nearly three-quarters of a century in business serving our local community and across the globe has an immediate opening in their HR department for a Compensation Manager to join their team during an important time of organizational change.
What’s in it for you?
- Have direct impact on the future build-out and redesign of our client’s compensation structure that will impact 1600 employees across multiple entities globally.
- Partner with the head of compensation providing subject matter expertise in job design, analysis and program modeling that will contribute to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Collaborate with a growing HR team of 17 professionals with subject matter expertise across the HR disciplines.
- Professional growth and career advancement as our client promotes from within.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced knowledge in compensation program design, analysis and modeling
- Experience standardizing high volume compensation data in a structure, benchmarked with current market for competitiveness and positions the company to attract and retain top talent
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent business verbal and writing communication skills
- Sense of ownership and leadership of processes, data management and reporting
- CCP and/or GRP certification highly valued
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.