San Francisco, CA | Direct Hire
Our client is a leader in the resource recovery industry. They combine service to customers with a genuine concern for the environment. You could combine your skills as a benefits professional and your passion for the environment in this position.
What's in it for you:
- Use your benefits knowledge to help employees resolve issues
- Broaden your benefits skills and knowledge
- Join a team of caring and passionate employees
- Rich benefit and retirement plans
What you'll do:
- Enter and audit employee benefit data in HRIS
- Review employee status changes
- Answer and respond to participant questions
- Serve as liaison with third-party administrators
- Assist with annual Open Enrollment process
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years' experience in benefit plan operations
- HRIS and query report experience (Insight, JD Edwards)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- CEBS or GBA certification preferred
- Knowledge of COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, PPACA and other benefit-related laws
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.