San Francisco, CA 94103
If you're a Benefits Analyst and ready to become an integral part of a team that will design, develop, and administer Global benefit plan strategies, this is the opportunity for you. Our client is a world-renowned law firm looking for you to join their San Francisco HR department. In this role, you'll be part of a team that has global reach and is responsible for health and welfare benefit plan administration throughout the organization.
What You'll Do:
* Participate in developing a cohesive benefits platform for offices throughout US, Asia, and Europe.
* Ongoing responsibility for the ACA, SF HCSO, HSA, Sections 125 and 132, Medicare eligibility, and Retiree health plans.
* Recommend renewals and/or plan design changes by partnering with brokers and vendors to compile, analyze and maintain data to measure plan strategies and cost effectiveness.
* Participate in internal and external benefit plan audits and compliance reviews.
* Research best practices, performing benchmarking analysis and comparisons, and evaluating emerging market trends.
* Act as a benefits consultant to reduce risk by identifying opportunities for streamlining, redesigning and implementing process flow enhancements.
* Manage required reporting including 6056/6055and W-2.
* Partner with the Benefits & Compensation Director to manage RFPs and contract approval processes for specific projects.
What We're Looking For:
* At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in benefits plan design, implementation, and administration.
* Knowledge of Federal, State, and local tax laws and their implications with respect to benefit plans.
* Experience with collecting data, establishing fact patterns, and using critical thinking and sound judgment to solve problems.
* Demonstrated precision, accuracy, and attention to detail.
* Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
If you're a Benefits Analyst and ready to become an integral part of a team that will design, develop, and administer Global benefit plan strategies, this is the opportunity for you.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.