ADP Workforce Now Implementation Specialist (Focus on Payroll)
Emeryville, CA 94608 | Contract - 6+ months
Our client, a software company in Emeryville, needs a payroll consultant who likes to solve puzzles and has an excellent grasp on implementing ADP's Workforce Now product.
This position will NOT be processing payroll.
What you'll do:
- Create processes and internal controls
- Create payroll playbook
- Work with finance department to create year-end/month-end calendar
- Resolve complex payroll-related problems (legal and/or tax)
- Help facilitate implementation of ADP Workforce Now
- Set up internal controls for multi-national employer
What we're looking for:
- Expert in ADP Workforce Now - must be able to understand and configure backend
- Wage and Hour expert - understands CA labor law and can set up time management in ADP for our hourly population
- Prefer knowledge of multi-state taxation
- Bachelor's degree required
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid working knowledge of tax code
- Aptituted for numbers and exceptional commitment to accuracy
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.