Peninsula, CA | Regular - Full-Time
Growing Silicon Valley technology company committed to improving healthcare for all patients by developing next generation medical equipment is looking to hire a Talent Specialist focused on customer service to manage the candidate experience process as well as the hiring manager and recruiter coordination experience process.
What’s in it for you:
- New position and opportunity to represent HR in a growing business focused on quality and customer service, while meeting business targets.
- Opportunity to work with a forward-thinking HR leader who sees this role as an important link to meeting HR initiatives supporting overall business goals.
- Serve as point person for the applicant tracking system, administering analytics, HR data for dashboard and candidate flow as well as training employees and managers on how the use the tool.
- Own candidate interview scheduling and travel while interfacing with recruitment and hiring managers. Serve as critical support to recruiters in sourcing and screening candidates.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience supporting multiple recruiters in talent acquisition to fill high volume requisitions with niche focused, highly skilled medical and technical professionals
- Strong written, verbal communications and analytical skills, excellent relationship management, good judgement, detail orientation and flexibility
- Proven ability to multitask seamlessly in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Candidates ready to own this role and contribute to an HR team that’s on the move
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.