Sr. HR Manager
San Jose, CA | Contract 3-6 Months
Global high-technology supplier to every major vertical market has immediate need for a Sr. HR Manager to support their largest revenue-generating division. Position will partner with an HR Generalist to deliver HR services to a growing employee population and collaborate with the local General Manager on local business initiatives as well as HR in Taiwan.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to serve in a lead role to successfully complete open enrollment, performance reviews, recruiting a few niche positions and provide sound HR expertise to post ADP upgrade activities.
- Visibility with local leadership as well as peers and leaders in Taiwan.
- Opportunity to mentor an HR Generalist through day to day HR operations.
- Utilize your organizational development skills to influence cultural differences.
What we’re looking for:
- A seasoned HR Manager with hands on experience in culturally diverse environments working through open enrollment, performance reviews, recruiting and a post ADP upgrade.
- A solid HR operations foundation across the HR disciplines and ability to work in a complex, matrix environment with changing priorities.
- Fluent in Mandarin a plus.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.