Sr. Compensation Partner
San Francisco, CA | Contract - 7 mos.
Growing global SaaS technology company in SF has an immediate need for a Sr. Compensation Partner – a key contributor on a collaborative compensation team. Consultative in nature and hands-on. Will lead Merit process and contribute to compensation committee materials and provide executive compensation expertise.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to provide subject matter expertise in a culture of high integrity and commitment to professional growth during an important time in the company’s business cycle.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a great group of people having an impact on a growing business and trying new things
- High visibility
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Compensation and analytics background in base and executive compensation pay programs, in growing technology companies
- Experience successfully leading companies through annual merit cycles
- Collaborative approach in leading projects and engaging others in a team environment
- Flexibility to engage in additional projects as needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience with Workday, CompXL highly valued
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.