Emeryville, CA | Regular - Full-Time
About this role
Our client is searching for outstanding Lead Recruiter in their Emeryville location.
You will lead efforts in growing our most important asset -- our team. You will define and drive the strategic direction of the North American recruiting team and efforts. In every action, you will exemplify and expand the reach of employer brand.
What you will Do:
- Build and lead recruiting efforts that can scale to the fast-paced demands of a rapidly growing world-wide technology company
- Hire top talent quickly with processes that are simple, transparent and data-driven.
- Drive the technical and non-technical recruitment marketing strategy
- Define effective screening processes in collaboration with hiring managers
- Continually calibrate the effectiveness of internal interviewers and provide direction and training when necessary
- Collaborate with global recruiting team in developing world class recruiting processes
- Provide overall ownership of the candidate and internal client experience
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Mentor and serve as lead to local recruiting team.
What you will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of tech recruitment experience
- Experience as a lead recruiter prioritizing and guiding work of unit
- Excellent writing, communication, and people skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
- ATS systems experience, preferably: Greenhouse, SuccessFactors
What you will Get:
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Opportunity to work in an international work environment
- Competitive compensation including bonus
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.