Newport Beach, CA | Contract - 6+ months
***Southern California Recruiters Only Please***
Our client's proven team of estimators, managers, engineers, MEP specialists and craftspeople dissect each project in detail, offering inventive low-cost solutions for achieving better outcomes. They integrate early and support customers in meeting their cost targets while maintaining high standards of quality and schedule. More than simply a high-tech contractor, our client becomes a strategic partner—someone you can trust and count on to build great things.
- Construction industry knowledge from a professional standpoint - engineers, project manager,etc. Industry knowledge will be very beneficial.
- Source and do pre-screening
- Coordinate with hiring managers on scheduling
- Pipeline management
- Assist HRD with developing first-ever processes for more centralized recruiting effort supported by technology
- Prior knowledge of professional level construction roles.
- Prior experience as a full-cycle recruiter.
- Prior experience establishing processes and procedures in recruiting.
- Experience with WorkDay recruiter module a big plus.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.