Silicon Valley, CA | Regular - Full-Time
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to serve as subject matter expert in managing complex self-insured health benefits plans, an important investment to this employer and their employees.
- Opportunity to own the management of leaves of absence, representing the company and providing high-touch customer service to employees.
- Partner with the Manager, US Benefits in developing strategies for health benefits plans and the wellness program.
- Opportunity to join a well -respected HR team and culture that empowers employees to have an impact on the business.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience effectively managing self-insured health benefits plans in employee populations of 5,000-10,000 employees.
- Sound expertise in managing leave of absences including a solid understanding of the nuts and bolts of these programs and effectively managing vendor relationships to minimize company risk and provide a positive employee experience.
- Strong project management and communications skills.
- Flexible team player with high-touch, customer service focus.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.