Head of Talent Acquisition
San Francisco, CA | Full time
Start-ups are hot right now, so why not join a team that is growing and is making the workplace a fun place to be! Backed with over $42 Million in funding, our client isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Founded in 2014, our client is now the talent development platform for 300+ industry-leading companies that include: Airbnb, Pinterest, Comcast, Condé Nast, Protective Life, Genentech, Disney Interactive, Jawbone, Glassdoor, and hundreds of additional innovative companies that put their employees first.
Come and join a tight-knit and friendly group of passionate and driven individuals who are dedicated to learning from and teaching each other. They are on a mission to make workplaces great by optimizing the way they work and empowering employee success at all levels across an organization.
What's in it for you:
- Make recommendations to senior leadership on recruiting strategies
- Manage, guide, mentor and coach recruiting team members
- Work with with team members on developing their skills and achieving their long term goals
- Oversee the acquisition of top talent who exhibit client's values and proven track record of success
- Build strong working relationships with the leadership team and consult on recruiting strategies to find great talent
- Develop and ensure a consistent high quality interview process
- Partner with Marketing to design and execute on an employer branding strategy
- Source and hire for members of the leadership team
- Optimize candidate assessment methods throughout the company
- Recruit for diversity. Use and share best practices learned to attract, hire, and retain a diverse workforce
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure an amazing candidate experience for those in the interview process
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience managing a team of Recruiters and Sourcers
- 4+ years experience in in-house recruitment
- Proven success scaling an organization
- Proven ability to create an ideal candidate experience
- Metrics-driven. You use data to continuously improve the recruitment process
- Proven ability to attract and hire talent across all departments, most importantly in Engineering and Sales
- Proven ability to coach and develop a recruiting team
- Experience in recruiting for diversity
- High-proficiency in all best-of-breed recruiting platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Glassdoor, ATS (Greenhouse or Lever), Hired.com and more
- Strong attention to detail
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.