HR Operations Manager
Livermore, CA | Contract - 6-9 months, TTH
Our client, located in Livermore, is no ordinary health system. Being part of an academic medical center gives them the unique ability to combine clinical care, research programs, and teaching to advance the understanding and practice of medicine. And this means they can provide the latest innovations in care, proven in both theory and practice.
If you believe in helping people, and being part of an organization that practices good ethics and good medicine, then apply here immediately!
Some of the things you will likely do in this position:
- Evolve and advance your team through staff coaching and supervision
- Organize open enrollment
- Evaluate new HRIS systems
What we're looking for:
- Ability to manage and supervise a team of HR professionals
- Ease and comfort with HRIS/HCM systems
- A coach and supervisor who is firm, and not afraid of difficult situations
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.