HR Operations Lead
Emeryville, CA | Full time
Our client is one of the largest security companies in the world using next-gen technologies to fight cyber-attacks in real time. They're basically helping make the World a safer place to do business in.
They are dedicated to protecting people on the internet, keeping them safe and secure so they can live online worry-free- would you like to help them?
Are you scrappy? Quick on your feet and able to stay focused in a fast paced (and I mean fast) environment? This is sort of a requirement to working here. If you're an 'Alpha' when it comes to getting things done, and if you exude passion, creativity, commitment, and fun - you can go ahead and forward me your resume.
We need a solid HR Professional who can work in multiple disciplines - think 'Sr. HR Generalist'.
Manage and lead a team of HR professionals in daily people operations ensuring the highest levels of employee engagement and satisfaction in following areas:
- Supervision of data management/payroll and benefits processing including compliance with all company obligations both internally/externally including audits support.
- Compliance with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Collaboration with talent acquisition and recruitment team and support as needed
- Responsibility for specific initiatives co-ordination within HR community such as employee onboarding, introduction programs, recruitment, employee engagement, training and development initiatives etc.
- Drive and own the employee onboarding, induction/orientation and off boarding/exit process
- Support immigration processing and compliance.
- Manage company HRIS system, owner of local HRIS.
- Responsible for HR records management, employee file compliance and security
- Assist in Policy Implementation and roll out of new processes to ensure smooth transition for employees
- Preparation reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
Partner with HR Business Partners and HR Operations to design and deliver targeted solutions, including first-class payroll and benefits, administration, compliance, employee relations and other initiatives.
Responsible for scaling the HR team and organization that supports growth via planning, building accountability, and structuring way of working and making decisions to execute on human resources services.
Key performance indicators:
- Data accuracy, timeliness and management
- Payroll processing on time
- Internal client satisfaction
- New hire satisfaction
- Reduction of process time
- Benefits cost per employee - year on year
- SLA Adherence
- Retention Rate
Must-have technical/professional qualifications:
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience within high-growth technology companies (high-tech experience is a must); track record of building and scaling HR teams and organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development or related fields; SHRM or HRCI certifications is a PLUS
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following areas preferred: Accounting, Human Resource Management, Business Management, Industrial Psychology/Organizational Development/Education/ Psychology
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines gracefully
- Ability to conduct data analysis with basic data sets and develop insights from information
- Advanced skills in Excel and data management systems
Interpersonal/Management skills :
- Intellectually curious with a high tolerance for ambiguity, demonstrated ability to create clarity and success working in complex, fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate and influence others
- Comfortable and confident working with employees at all levels of the organization
- Consistent discretion in managing sensitive and confidential situations
- High level of detail orientation and outstanding organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.