Silicon Valley , CA | Full time
One of the most respected and reliable Bay Area transportation companies has an exciting new position for an HR Generalist to join their team. Will partner with HR Manager in delivering HR best practices to 300 employees who serve top global, brand name organizations headquartered in the Bay Area.
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to serve as the HR point person and lead recruiting for a company that relies on specialized talent to meet customer needs
- Round out your skills as an HR Generalist to include employee relations, compensation/ benefits/ and HRIS administration
- Opportunity to develop a newly created position and partner with an HR Manager who will mentor for the long term
- Have an impact on employees who hold important roles serving the public and company clients
What we’re looking for
- An HR professional with solid experience and a passion for recruiting and owning a recruitment/new hire process
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of basic compensation principles for benchmarking
- Prior HRIS experience (Paycom a plus)
- Sound judgement in working through employee relations matters. (Union experience a plus)
- Attention to detail important and strong computer skills required
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.