San Francisco, CA | Full time
Our Client is a leading outpatient psychiatry group practice dedicated to freeing patients from the burden of mental illness. They are transforming outpatient mental healthcare by providing the most advanced, evidence-based treatments available, including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy. TMS is a highly effective, non-invasive, FDA-cleared therapy for drug-resistant depression.
Our client is rapidly growing and are a team based work culture of innovation, learning and collaboration support. Their core values are Accountability, Credibility and Transparency. Our client has 7 clinics across Sacramento, San Francisco, and Oakland, with plans to expand to 25 locations throughout Northern California.
- This individual will apply human resources expertise and general business knowledge to administer a wide range of HR duties.
- He or she will provide HR guidance, administration, and support to our business-staff, physicians, and clinicians.
- This individual will encourage and foster an environment of respect, creativity, collaboration, and innovation. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a medical environment that is focused on patient-centered care.
- This individual will foster and develop the company’s mission and values of Accountability, Credibility and Transparency.
Depending on experience with a benefits package that includes medical plans options with Health Reimbursement Accounts, dental, vision, long- term disability, paid time off and paid holidays, and a retirement savings account with a Company match. In addition, quarterly incentive compensation on achievement of key goals. Excellent opportunity to learn and grow your career with our Company.
· Recruiting Support – Provide general recruiting support including job postings, candidate screening, and interview process management
· Employee Relations – Advocate for employees while supporting business goals and requirements. Using good business judgment, compassionately resolve employee concerns. Coach managers on appropriate management styles and techniques. Resolve workplace conflict and foster an environment of effective communication and collaboration.
· Education/Communication - Proactively educate managers and employees regarding HR benefits, policies, and procedures.
· Performance Management - Oversee the performance management cycle, working with employees and managers to provide the most effective feedback mechanisms for performance improvement and growth.
· Policy/Procedure Administration – Administer day-to-day HR operations including leaves of absence, new-hire onboarding, terminations and exit interviews. In conjunction with outside brokers or other internal employees, support administration for payroll, compensation, and benefits as needed.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Human Resources, in a high growth organization required, preferably in a health-care setting
- Ability to travel to Northern California clinics on a biweekly/monthly basis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or related field
- Certification in the field of HR is preferred
- Proficient in the use of HR Information Systems
- Working knowledge of Payroll and Benefit Administration
- General understanding of California State Employment Laws
- Excellent business judgment, problem-solving, analytical, and conflict resolution skills
- Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor and interface well with patients in a mental-health setting
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills including strong MS Office skills
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.