San Francisco, CA 94104 | Direct Hire
Are you a Generalist or Coordinator looking to take the next step in your career? If you've got experience with law firms or legal services, this might be the position you're looking for. Our top-tier Financial District client is seeking an HR Generalist to join their dynamic HR team.
What's in it for You:
- Help build the staff of the firm with your recruiting skills
- Expand your HR knowledge and experience
- Receive mentoring from a supportive HR Director
What you'll do:
- Handle simultaneous projects supporting the HRD
- Recruit for staff positions
- Plan for special events
- New hire orientations
- Coordinate efforts with payroll, benefits and other staff professionals
What We're Looking For:
- HR Experience in a law firm or other professional services setting strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong knowledge of California labor law strongly preferred
- Five years of progressively responsible work experience in HR
- Mature, reliable person who isn't easily flustered
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with HRIS is required (ADP Workforce Now preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects with attention to detail
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.