HR Business Partner
Concord, CA | Full time
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle all the hands-on & transactional duties needed for our client in Concord? Do you enjoy traveling to different offices and building new relationships?
We are seeking a talented and dynamic Human Resources Business Partner to join the HR team at its Western Regional office. Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Business Partner will work with the residential real estate sales organization in the areas of recruiting, employee relations, organizational development, performance management, training design and facilitation, policy and compensation administration and Affirmative Action reporting.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive HR management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; graduate degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR technical subjects; proficiency with HRIS and applicant tracking systems
- Must have strong computer skills and have expertise in preparing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple projects, while maintaining focus on critical HR processes
- Ability to lead and be a member of a team
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong service orientation and project management skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and Affirmative Action Plans preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time preferred
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.