San Francisco, CA | Contract - 3mos +
Market leader in health, wellness and fitness has immediate need for an interim Generalist/ HR Business Partner to join their team dedicated to building products that transform people’s lives. Their mission is to empower and inspire their customers to live healthier, more active lives. Significant organizational change in progress. Will tag team with a Sr. Business Partner in delivering HR services to a growing, global engineering client group of 800 employees in a fast- paced environment with minimal HR infrastructure.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to partner with well-respected Sr. Business Partner who needs a reliable counterpart to deliver high quality service to meet business goals.
- Opportunity to work with a well-known, global, brand transitioning from a start-up model to a more mature business model.
- Engagement with highly skilled professionals and many early career managers who need your guidance as they’re growing and developing their professional skills.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid HR Generalist with experience across the HR disciplines in fast-paced, changing technology companies and ready to roll up their sleeves to support a high volume transactional environment during a time of year-end programs including talent review and focals.
- Strong employee relations experience, core compensation, leaves of absence, relocations and internal transfers highly valued.
- Extremely flexible HR professional with a sense of humor, strong business acumen and ability to produce high quality work in a high-volume, unstructured environment.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.