San Francisco, CA | Contract - 3 months
Looking to have a real impact on your neighbors and local community in San Francisco? Our client is on a mission to end hunger. If you’re a strong, creative sourcer who is very well versed with social media and can help our client focus on diversity sourcing to fill jobs and meet the community need for services, we’d like to speak with you.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to have an impact on your local community and families that need immediate help from our client.
- Opportunity to use your creativity and social media skills to get the word out to the talent our client needs to hire
- Work with a great group of people who are committed to having an impact on the community and eager to work with you.
What we’re looking for:
- A creative sourcer who enjoys the challenge of identifying niche talent for hard to fill positions and understands the urgency to fill jobs that will directly impact people’s lives.
- Ability to align with the business, establish a targeted project plan and identify qualified talent quickly
- Experience with diversity recruiting a plus
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.