Sunnyvale, CA | Contract 3-6 Months
Global Silicon Valley leader in GPS solutions has immediate need for a solid Compensation Analyst to partner with a Compensation Manager and guide the organization through their annual Merit process. If you enjoy managing and analyzing data, creating spreadsheets that have meaning and guiding managers through an important annual project that has a direct impact on employee pay, let’s talk.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to provide subject matter expertise and collaborate with a Compensation leader.
- Serve in an Important role that has a direct impact on a critical time of year for our client and employee pay.
- Engagement in global compensation
What we’re looking for:
- Solid hands on compensation analyst with previous experience successfully completing multiple annual Merit cycles in global companies.
- Strong Excel skills working with high volume data and worksheets, attention to detail and sound judgement.
- Additional experience supporting day to day compensation needs related to analyzing data, responding to requests associated with compensation data and practices, and answering employee benefits related questions highly valued.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.