Silicon Valley , CA | Contract 3-6 Months
Silicon Valley pre-IPO voted Best Place to Work is on the move and has immediate need for a Compensation Analyst to work direct with a new Director, Total Rewards who’s building a team. Will lead Radford salary survey submission, conduct market analysis and benchmarking and more.
What’s in it for you:
- Be the first person on this Director’s team to help build out compensation. Contract to start with potential to convert.
- Serve in a key role reporting to a Director leading Total Rewards who needs your solid analytical skills as the compensation structure is evaluated and positioned for business growth.
- High visibility company-wide in a start-up environment with people driven to succeed; Pet friendly office.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid Compensation Analyst ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, changing environment that’s growing.
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience analyzing compensation data, working with market data and benchmarking.
- Attention to detail and strong Excel skills.
- Flexibility to work with shifting priorities and take on additional responsibilities as the total rewards function is further defined.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.